Monday, March 4, 2013

HAUL: Etude House Sweet Recipe

Happy Monday everyone! I know Monday is not the preferred day of the week but this is why I'm showing you what I bought from Etude House's Sweet Recipe Collection! I also bought some other Etude House goodies so I included those too.

What I hauled:

  • Etude House Sweet Recipe Collection Dear My Jelly Lips-talk in JPK002 (Strawberry) & JPK004 (Grapefruit)
  • Etude House Sweet Recipe Collection Ice Cream Nails in 04 (Strawberry Star Candy)
  • Etude House Sweet Recipe Collection Cupcake All Over Color in RD301 (Raspberry Mousse Cake)
  • Etude House Sweet Recipe Collection Chocolate Highlighter
  • Etude House Tear Drop Liner in 04 (Sunlight)
  • Etude House Sweet Lace Nail Stickers in White
  • Etude House Help My Finger in Milk Strong

Gmarket Order

This is my first Gmarket haul and thanks to my Korean friend, I received the correct items xD Etude House was having a 30% off sale as well as a small shipping promotion so I decided to buy it from them. However, I wasn't speedy enough so some of the other items that I wanted to buy were already sold out. Everything except for the jelly lipsticks was from this seller. The items cost ~$27CAD and in total with shipping it was $50CAD. There were no samples although my friend and I collectively bought over $40 worth of stuff. I tried many other websites including kpoptown, cosmetic-love, ebay etc. but they either had higher shipping fees or missing items.

I really wanted the jelly lippies but Gmarket was sold out :/ I didn't have a better options so I bought these two jelly lipsticks from ebay seller, borabora9, and to my surprise, the package was nicely wrapped. She gave me two free samples as well! This was the first time I ordered from her and I think I'll do it again if I see anything I like. Shipping took 8 business days and she mailed the package right after I paid for it. I love her effieciency! These lippies cost me $18CAD in total. Not too shabby :)

Everything is so lovely and smells yummy too! Warning: do not sniff the nail polish lol~


I hope this haul sweetened your day (minus the calories ^.~) and if you'd like to see swatches of the whole collection, feel free to check out my post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...